You might think “that’s a steep price for a boost-controller!”
We couldn’t disagree more!
This bit of kit has the following functionality: a boost controller, wideband lambda controller, shift light, data logger… all in one!
Equipped with an external 4 bar MAP sensor, an RPM input and a wideband lambda sensor you can easily go out for a drive, with your laptop connected, to gather some data, which is then neatly displayed in a fuel map-like table as per you desired configuration. Allowing you to verify mapping or do your own, provided your using MAP as a load indicator on your ECU.
The safety feature is an other thing that needs emphasis! Boost cut by AFR for one, ensuring you’re not running lean whilst under boost! All configurable obviously.
- Controller and display housed in 52mm (2 1/16”) diameter gauge body
- Interchangeable faceplates & bezels: Black & silver bezel, black & white faceplates included
- No PC required for configuration
- OLED user configurable display
- Boost, shift light, Air/Fuel ratio
- AFR or Lambda, inHG, PSI, kPa, or BAR
- Includes high resolution solenoid
- 4 BAR map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR)
- User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure references
- Programmable solenoid duty cycle with separate gain control function
- Peak hold function
- Wideband O2 Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Configurable linear 0-5v analog output for wideband O2 for use with piggy back or standalone ECU’s as well as external data loggers
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- 4 channels of log-able data with powerful LogWorks PC Software (MAP, RPM, A/F, WG duty)