This complete engine management system for the BMW M54 engine controls all the standard engine parameters including the double VANOS system, variable inlet stacks and electronic throttle. The package comprises an SCS Delta 800 ECU, interface harness to fit to standard loom (fits in the standard ecu box)and CAN-USB adapter.
The ECU is pre-mapped for the standard M54 engine in a standard car. The system is fully programmable and can easily be used to optimise any engine modifications that you make.
- DBW throttle blipper for downshift rev matching
- Closed or open loop gear cut, switch or direct GCU input
- Comprehensive launch control
- Pitlane speed limiter
- NOS control with fuel compensation
- Closed loop boost control with over-boost fuel cut protection and gear offsets
- Traction control with driver control slip setting
- Individual cylinder knock control
- Engine logbook recording vital engine statistics
- Alpha-N, speed density or hybrid Alpha-N with MAP correction load input
- 32 x 32 variable breakpoint fuel and ignition main maps
- Maximum engine speed breakpoints up to 16,500 rpm
- User selectable OEM CAN output to drive original equipment
- Stereo closed loop fuelling
- Comprehensive transient fuelling control
- Closed loop idle speed control for both ignition and idle air bypass valve
- Variable camshaft timing control for up to 4 camshafts
- Map switching for fuel ignition and boost as well as drive-by-wire
- Air conditioning clutch control with two-stage fans
- Dual CAN-BUS for OEM integration and motorsport dashboards loggers
Enquire about lead-time before finalising an order please, as this may vary. Some kits require a wiring loom to be sent in, which is to be modified.