This direct replacement engine management system for the BMW S50 B30 engine controls all the standard engine parameters including the single VANOS system. The package comprises an SCS Delta 800 ECU and an interface harness to connect to the original BMW ECU connector.
With this ECU and interface combination the very powerful and sort after BMW S50 B30 engine can be fully tuned and mapped to suit.
- DBW throttle blipper for downshift rev matching
- Closed or open loop gear cut, switch or direct GCU input
- Comprehensive launch control
- Pitlane speed limiter
- NOS control with fuel compensation
- Closed loop boost control with over-boost fuel cut protection and gear offsets
- Traction control with driver control slip setting
- Individual cylinder knock control
- Engine logbook recording vital engine statistics
- Alpha-N, speed density or hybrid Alpha-N with MAP correction load input
- 32 x 32 variable breakpoint fuel and ignition main maps
- Maximum engine speed breakpoints up to 16,500 rpm
- User selectable OEM CAN output to drive original equipment
- Stereo closed loop fuelling
- Comprehensive transient fuelling control
- Closed loop idle speed control for both ignition and idle air bypass valve
- Variable camshaft timing control for up to 4 camshafts
- Map switching for fuel ignition and boost as well as drive-by-wire
- Air conditioning clutch control with two-stage fans
- Dual CAN-BUS for OEM integration and motorsport dashboards loggers
Enquire about lead-time before finalising an order please, as this may vary. Some kits require a wiring loom to be sent in on an exchange basis, which is to be modified.